This work has been supported by the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (grant ANR-08-BLAN-0091-01). G.R.D. thanks the DST, New Delhi, for the award of a J. C. Bose Fellowship. T.T.T.B. thanks the French Ministry of Research for a doctoral fellowship.
The Nature of Halogen⋅⋅⋅Halogen Interactions: A Model Derived from Experimental Charge-Density Analysis†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3838–3841, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Bui, T., Dahaoui, S., Lecomte, C., Desiraju, Gautam R. and Espinosa, E. (2009), The Nature of Halogen⋅⋅⋅Halogen Interactions: A Model Derived from Experimental Charge-Density Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3838–3841. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805739
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2008
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0091-01
- DST, New Delhi, for the award of a J. C. Bose Fellowship
- the French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!