This study was supported in part by Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology Leading Researches, Development of Systems and Technology for Advanced Measurement and Analysis (JST).
Plugging a Molecular Wire into Photosystem I: Reconstitution of the Photoelectric Conversion System on a Gold Electrode†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1585–1587, February 16, 2009
How to Cite
Terasaki, N., Yamamoto, N., Hiraga, T., Yamanoi, Y., Yonezawa, T., Nishihara, H., Ohmori, T., Sakai, M., Fujii, M., Tohri, A., Iwai, M., Inoue, Y., Yoneyama, S., Minakata, M. and Enami, I. (2009), Plugging a Molecular Wire into Photosystem I: Reconstitution of the Photoelectric Conversion System on a Gold Electrode. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1585–1587. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805748
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- Systems and Technology for Advanced Measurement and Analysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!