We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), the Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research, and the University of Toronto for financial support. B.M. thanks the Government of Ontario for a schloraship. Y.-B.Z. thanks the Government of China for a National Graduate Student Program of Building World-Class Universities Grant. D.C. thanks NSERC for a PGS M scholarship. B.L. thanks the Swiss National Science Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Exploiting the Divergent Reactivity of Aryl–Palladium Intermediates for the Rapid Assembly of Fluorene and Phenanthrene Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1849–1852, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-B., Mariampillai, B., Candito, David A., Laleu, B., Li, M. and Lautens, M. (2009), Exploiting the Divergent Reactivity of Aryl–Palladium Intermediates for the Rapid Assembly of Fluorene and Phenanthrene Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1849–1852. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805780
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Merck Frosst Centre for Therapeutic Research
- University of Toronto
- National Graduate Student Program of Building World-Class Universities Grant
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!