Supported in part by “Grant for Research” of The Japan Petroleum Institute and “Nanotechnology Support Project” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan), and CREST-JST. The synchrotron radiation experiments were performed at the BL02B1 in the SPring-8 with the approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI; Proposal No. 2007A1497). D.A.B and T.V. thank the State of South Carolina and the Vice President of Research & Health Sciences at the University of South Carolina for generous support.
Synthesis of Orthorhombic Mo-V-Sb Oxide Species by Assembly of Pentagonal Mo6O21 Polyoxometalate Building Blocks†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3782–3786, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Sadakane, M., Yamagata, K., Kodato, K., Endo, K., Toriumi, K., Ozawa, Y., Ozeki, T., Nagai, T., Matsui, Y., Sakaguchi, N., Pyrz, William D., Buttrey, Douglas J., Blom, Douglas A., Vogt, T. and Ueda, W. (2009), Synthesis of Orthorhombic Mo-V-Sb Oxide Species by Assembly of Pentagonal Mo6O21 Polyoxometalate Building Blocks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3782–3786. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805792
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!