We thank Dr. Markus Döblinger for performing TEM. Financial support from the SFB 486 (DFG) and the NIM cluster is gratefully acknowledged.
Biotin–Avidin as a Protease-Responsive Cap System for Controlled Guest Release from Colloidal Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 17, pages 3092–3095, April 14, 2009
How to Cite
Schlossbauer, A., Kecht, J. and Bein, T. (2009), Biotin–Avidin as a Protease-Responsive Cap System for Controlled Guest Release from Colloidal Mesoporous Silica. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3092–3095. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805818
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!