The research is supported by the MOLOC EC project.
Coherent Activation of DNA Tweezers: A “SET–RESET” Logic System†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3834–3837, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Elbaz, J., Moshe, M. and Willner, I. (2009), Coherent Activation of DNA Tweezers: A “SET–RESET” Logic System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3834–3837. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805819
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2008
- MOLOC EC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!