The authors thank the Israel Science Foundation administrated by the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, the Minerva Foundation in Munich, and the Fund for the Promotion of Research at the Technion for financial support. D.B.-Z., B.T. and M.B. are grateful to the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, State of Israel, for a “Kamea” scholarship. V.M. thanks the Israel Ministry of Science, Culture and Sport for a “Promotion of Women in Science” Scholarship. CR2=2-adamantylidene.
Radical Polymerization of the Silene (Me3Si)2SiCR2 by Hydrogen Transfer from a Trimethylsilyl Group†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1834–1837, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Bravo-Zhivotovskii, D., Melamed, S., Molev, V., Sigal, N., Tumanskii, B., Botoshansky, M., Molev, G. and Apeloig, Y. (2009), Radical Polymerization of the Silene (Me3Si)2SiCR2 by Hydrogen Transfer from a Trimethylsilyl Group. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1834–1837. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805840
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- Israel Science Foundation
- Minerva Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!