We thank the EPSRC (GR/R02382 and E061575) and AstraZeneca for support, the joint EPSRC/AstraZeneca/GlaxoSmithKline/Pfizer Organic Studentship Initiative, and Dr. M. Haddow for X-ray crystallography. G.C.L.-J. holds a Royal Society Wolfson Merit Award.
Room-Temperature Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activation: ortho-Carbonylation of Aniline Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1830–1833, February 23, 2009
How to Cite
Houlden, Chris E., Hutchby, M., Bailey, Chris D., Ford, J. Gair., Tyler, Simon N. G., Gagné, Michel R., Lloyd-Jones, Guy C. and Booker-Milburn, Kevin I. (2009), Room-Temperature Palladium-Catalyzed CH Activation: ortho-Carbonylation of Aniline Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 1830–1833. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805842
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/R02382, E061575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!