We thank Sandrine Lambert for technical assistance, and Galia Debelouchina, Albert Smith, Alexander Barnes, and Jean-Pierre Finet for many stimulating discussions. This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health through grants EB002804, EB002026, EB009866, EB001965, and EB001035, and by the EU-Design Study Bio-DNP in Framework 6. T.M. acknowledges receipt of a postdoctoral fellowship from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Y.M. acknowledges partial financial support from the Naito Foundation.
Dynamic Nuclear Polarization with a Rigid Biradical†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 27, pages 4996–5000, June 22, 2009
How to Cite
Matsuki, Y., Maly, T., Ouari, O., Karoui, H., Le Moigne, F., Rizzato, E., Lyubenova, S., Herzfeld, J., Prisner, T., Tordo, P. and Griffin, Robert G. (2009), Dynamic Nuclear Polarization with a Rigid Biradical. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4996–5000. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805940
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EB002804, EB002026, EB009866, EB001965, EB001035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!