We appreciate the support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (STO 643/2), Michael Fischer for calculating the theoretical pore volumes and surface areas, and Prof. Dr. A. Simon for enabling the TEM experiments.
Giant Pores in a Chromium 2,6-Naphthalenedicarboxylate Open-Framework Structure with MIL-101 Topology†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3791–3794, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Sonnauer, A., Hoffmann, F., Fröba, M., Kienle, L., Duppel, V., Thommes, M., Serre, C., Férey, G. and Stock, N. (2009), Giant Pores in a Chromium 2,6-Naphthalenedicarboxylate Open-Framework Structure with MIL-101 Topology. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3791–3794. doi: 10.1002/anie.200805980
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: STO 643/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!