Financial support is acknowledged from the Dutch National Science Foundation (CW-NWO/VICI program) (F.M.F.d.G. and B.M.W.), The Netherlands Research School Combination on Catalysis (NRSC-C) (B.M.W.), Shell Global Solutions (B.M.W.) and NIMIC (H.W.Z). The nanoreactors were fabricated at the DIMES ICP-group and the Nanofacility of TU Delft. G. H. Hoveling and P. J. Kooyman of TU Delft are acknowledged for technical support and discussions, respectively. The research was performed at the Canadian Light Source (CLS), which is supported by NSERC, NRC, CIHR, and the University of Saskatchewan. The CLS-SM beamline and STXM were developed by K. Kaznatcheev (CLSI) with the assistance of A. P. Hitchcock.
Nanoscale Chemical Imaging of the Reduction Behavior of a Single Catalyst Particle†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 20, pages 3632–3636, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
de Smit, E., Swart, I., Creemer, J. Fredrik., Karunakaran, C., Bertwistle, D., Zandbergen, Henny W., de Groot, Frank M. F. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2009), Nanoscale Chemical Imaging of the Reduction Behavior of a Single Catalyst Particle. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3632–3636. doi: 10.1002/anie.200806003
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- National Science Foundation
- Netherlands Research School Combination on Catalysis
- Shell Global Solutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!