This work was supported by the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through a general research grant (no. R01-2008-000-20301-0) and by the nano R&D program (no. 2008-04457) funded by the Korean government. We would like to thank Prof. Dr. Hee Cheul Choi at POSTECH for gold substrates and Prof. Dr. Ryong Ryoo, Prof. Dr. Juhyoun Kwack, and Prof. Dr. Yoonkey Nam at KAIST for their help with obtaining cell images. We thank Prof. Dr. Woon-Seok Yeo at Konkuk University for helpful discussions.
Mass Spectrometry Assisted Lithography for the Patterning of Cell Adhesion Ligands on Self-Assembled Monolayers†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3507–3511, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-K., Ryoo, S.-R., Kwack, S.-J. and Min, D.-H. (2009), Mass Spectrometry Assisted Lithography for the Patterning of Cell Adhesion Ligands on Self-Assembled Monolayers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3507–3511. doi: 10.1002/anie.200806098
- Issue online: 23 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R01-2008-000-20301-0
- Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!