We acknowledge the NWO and the University of Amsterdam (VICI grant) for financial support and J. Wassenaar for providing methyl 2-hydroxymethylacrylate.
Singly Hydrogen Bonded Supramolecular Ligands for Highly Selective Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrogenation Reactions†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2162–2165, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Breuil, P.-Alain R., Patureau, Frederic W. and Reek, Joost N. H. (2009), Singly Hydrogen Bonded Supramolecular Ligands for Highly Selective Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydrogenation Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2162–2165. doi: 10.1002/anie.200806177
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- University of Amsterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!