Chemical and Physical Solutions for Hydrogen Storage
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 36, pages 6608–6630, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Eberle, U., Felderhoff, M. and Schüth, F. (2009), Chemical and Physical Solutions for Hydrogen Storage. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6608–6630. doi: 10.1002/anie.200806293
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!