This work was supported by the PRESTO program of JST, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT and JSPS. B.J. is a recipient of a JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Iridium Catalysis for CH Bond Arylation of Heteroarenes with Iodoarenes†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 20, pages 3644–3647, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
Join, B., Yamamoto, T. and Itami, K. (2009), Iridium Catalysis for CH Bond Arylation of Heteroarenes with Iodoarenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3644–3647. doi: 10.1002/anie.200806358
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!