This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (No. R11-2007-012-02002-0(2009)) and the Korea government (MOST) (No. R01-2006-000-10240-0), the Nano/Bio Science & Technology Program (M10536090001-05N3609-00110) of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST), and the Seoul Science Fellowship.
Ionic Circuits Based on Polyelectrolyte Diodes on a Microchip†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3830–3833, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Han, J.-H., Kim, K., Kim, H. and Chung, T. (2009), Ionic Circuits Based on Polyelectrolyte Diodes on a Microchip. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3830–3833. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900045
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2009
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: R11-2007-012-02002-0(2009)
- Korea government (MOST). Grant Number: R01-2006-000-10240-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!