We thank the Swiss and US National Science Foundation for research support.
Synthesis and Crystal Structure of a Silyl-Stabilized Allyl Cation Formed by Disruption of an Arene by a Protonation–Hydrosilylation Sequence†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3787–3790, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Duttwyler, S., Zhang, Y., Linden, A., Reed, Christopher A., Baldridge, Kim K. and Siegel, Jay S. (2009), Synthesis and Crystal Structure of a Silyl-Stabilized Allyl Cation Formed by Disruption of an Arene by a Protonation–Hydrosilylation Sequence. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3787–3790. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900098
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- US National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!