This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20772110) and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China.
In Situ Enamine Activation in Aqueous Salt Solutions: Highly Efficient Asymmetric Organocatalytic Diels–Alder Reaction of Cyclohexenones with Nitroolefins†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3821–3824, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Xu, D.-Q., Xia, A.-B., Luo, S.-P., Tang, J., Zhang, S., Jiang, J.-R. and Xu, Z.-Y. (2009), In Situ Enamine Activation in Aqueous Salt Solutions: Highly Efficient Asymmetric Organocatalytic Diels–Alder Reaction of Cyclohexenones with Nitroolefins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3821–3824. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900269
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20772110
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!