Nanogels as Pharmaceutical Carriers: Finite Networks of Infinite Capabilities
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 30, pages 5418–5429, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Kabanov, Alexander V. and Vinogradov, Serguei V. (2009), Nanogels as Pharmaceutical Carriers: Finite Networks of Infinite Capabilities. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5418–5429. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900441
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA102791, NS050660, NS36229, NS051335, CA89225, CA116591, RR021937
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: USAMRMC 06108004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0513699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!