We are grateful to the Lunarc center for scientific and technical computing for research at Lund University. M.K. is grateful for financial support by the MIDE program of Helsinki University of Technology.
Influence of the [2Fe]H Subcluster Environment on the Properties of Key Intermediates in the Catalytic Cycle of [FeFe] Hydrogenases: Hints for the Rational Design of Synthetic Catalysts†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3503–3506, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Bruschi, M., Greco, C., Kaukonen, M., Fantucci, P., Ryde, U. and De Gioia, L. (2009), Influence of the [2Fe]H Subcluster Environment on the Properties of Key Intermediates in the Catalytic Cycle of [FeFe] Hydrogenases: Hints for the Rational Design of Synthetic Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3503–3506. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900494
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- Helsinki University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!