We thank BP for the financial support of this research project. We acknowledge also technical discussions with Dante Simonetti (UC-Berkeley), Glenn Sunley and Sander Gaemers (BP) and Jay Labinger, Nilay Hazari, and John Bercaw (California Institute of Technology).
Selective Homologation Routes to 2,2,3-Trimethylbutane on Solid Acids†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3814–3816, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Ahn, John H., Temel, B. and Iglesia, E. (2009), Selective Homologation Routes to 2,2,3-Trimethylbutane on Solid Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3814–3816. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900541
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!