Y.Y. thanks the University of California, Riverside for start-up funds and the Chinese–American Faculty Association of Southern California for the Robert T. Poe Faculty Development Grant. Acknowledgement is also made to the Donors of the Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the American Chemical Society, for support of this research. We thank Dr. Bozhilov and Mr. McDaniel at the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis at UCR for assistance with TEM analysis.
Reconstruction of Silver Nanoplates by UV Irradiation: Tailored Optical Properties and Enhanced Stability†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3516–3519, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Ge, J., Pham, T., Goebl, J., Hu, Y., Lu, Z. and Yin, Y. (2009), Reconstruction of Silver Nanoplates by UV Irradiation: Tailored Optical Properties and Enhanced Stability. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3516–3519. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900545
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
- Chinese–American Faculty Association of Southern California
- Petroleum Research Fund
- American Chemical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!