We would like to thank Prof. Tetsutaro Hattori (Tohoku university) for helpful discussion. This work was supported by the Chemical Genomics Research Group Project, ASI, and RIKEN.
Synthesis of the DFGH ring system of Type B Physalins: Highly Oxygenated, Cage-Shaped Molecules†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 21, pages 3862–3866, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Ohkubo, M., Hirai, G. and Sodeoka, M. (2009), Synthesis of the DFGH ring system of Type B Physalins: Highly Oxygenated, Cage-Shaped Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3862–3866. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900634
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
- Chemical Genomics Research Group Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!