We thank Z. Chen and H. Mihara at the University of Tokyo for helpful advice on this project, and T. Nitabaru and H. Morimoto for X-ray crystallography. This research was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S), Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 20037010, Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis) (S.M.), and Young Scientists (A) (S.M.) from the JSPS and MEXT.
Direct anti-Selective Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reactions of α-Ketoanilides for the Synthesis of γ-Amino Amides and Azetidine-2-amides†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 18, pages 3353–3356, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Lu, G., Matsunaga, S. and Shibasaki, M. (2009), Direct anti-Selective Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reactions of α-Ketoanilides for the Synthesis of γ-Amino Amides and Azetidine-2-amides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3353–3356. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900670
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- JSPS. Grant Number: 20037010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!