This work was funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. We would like to thank Drs. Troy Semelsberger and Roshan Shrestha for GC characterization of H2 released during digestion. D.A.D. thanks the Robert Ramsay Fund at the University of Alabama for partial support.
Efficient Regeneration of Partially Spent Ammonia Borane Fuel†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 37, pages 6812–6816, September 1, 2009
How to Cite
Davis, Benjamin L., Dixon, David A., Garner, Edward B., Gordon, John C., Matus, Myrna H., Scott, B. and Stephens, Frances H. (2009), Efficient Regeneration of Partially Spent Ammonia Borane Fuel. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6812–6816. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900680
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!