The authors thank the NSF of China (20633030, 20721063, and 20873026), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2003CB615807), Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500, 07QH14003), and Shanghai Education Committee (06SG03) for financial support.
Gold Supported on Hydroxyapatite as a Versatile Multifunctional Catalyst for the Direct Tandem Synthesis of Imines and Oximes†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 4390–4393, June 2, 2009
How to Cite
Sun, H., Su, F.-Z., Ni, J., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2009), Gold Supported on Hydroxyapatite as a Versatile Multifunctional Catalyst for the Direct Tandem Synthesis of Imines and Oximes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4390–4393. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900802
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20633030, 20721063, 20873026
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2003CB615807
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 07QH14003
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 06SG03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!