This work was supported by grants from the NIH (GM-33162 to L.Q. and EB-001475 to E.M.) and the NSF (CHE070073 to E.L.B. through TeraGrid resources provided by the NCSA). X-ray crystallographic data collection and structure elucidation were performed by Dr. Victor G. Young, Jr. at the X-Ray Crystallographic Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota. XAS data were collected on beamline X3B at the National Synchrotron Radiation Light Source and beamline 7-3 at the Stanford Synchrotron Lightsource, both of which are supported by the U.S. DOE and NIH.
A Synthetic High-Spin Oxoiron(IV) Complex: Generation, Spectroscopic Characterization, and Reactivity†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 20, pages 3622–3626, May 4, 2009
How to Cite
England, J., Martinho, M., Farquhar, Erik R., Frisch, Jonathan R., Bominaar, Emile L., Münck, E. and Que, L. (2009), A Synthetic High-Spin Oxoiron(IV) Complex: Generation, Spectroscopic Characterization, and Reactivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3622–3626. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900863
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM-33162, EB-001475
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE070073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!