This work was supported by NSFC (20675027, 20575019, 20335020), the “973” Program of China (2006CB600903), the Program for Fu-Rong Scholar in Hunan Province, China, and the SRF for ROCS, SEM, China (2001-498).
Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes by an Ionic-Liquid Polymer: Dispersion of Pt and PtRu Nanoparticles on Carbon Nanotubes and Their Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Methanol†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 26, pages 4751–4754, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Wu, B., Hu, D., Kuang, Y., Liu, B., Zhang, X. and Chen, J. (2009), Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes by an Ionic-Liquid Polymer: Dispersion of Pt and PtRu Nanoparticles on Carbon Nanotubes and Their Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Methanol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4751–4754. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900899
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2009
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20675027, 20575019, 20335020
- Program for Fu-Rong Scholar in Hunan Province, China
- SRF for ROCS, SEM, China. Grant Number: 2001-498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!