R. Aardoom and K. Niedermann carried out the X-ray crystal structural study of compound 5.
Zinc-Mediated Formation of Trifluoromethyl Ethers from Alcohols and Hypervalent Iodine Trifluoromethylation Reagents†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 24, pages 4332–4336, June 2, 2009
How to Cite
Koller, R., Stanek, K., Stolz, D., Aardoom, R., Niedermann, K. and Togni, A. (2009), Zinc-Mediated Formation of Trifluoromethyl Ethers from Alcohols and Hypervalent Iodine Trifluoromethylation Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4332–4336. doi: 10.1002/anie.200900974
This work was supported by SSCI (Stipendienfonds der Schweizerischen Chemischen Industrie), ETH Zürich, and DAAD. Dr. H. Rüegger and A. Moreno are acknowledged for their help with NMR spectroscopy.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!