Financial support for this research was provided by an ND EPSCoR seed grant (EPS-0447679) and the NDSU startup fund. We thank Dr. Angel Ugrinov for assistance with X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Rhodium-Mediated Decarboxylative Conjugate Addition of Fluorinated Benzoic Acids: Stoichiometric and Catalytic Transformations†
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 36, pages 6726–6730, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Sun, Z.-M. and Zhao, P. (2009), Rhodium-Mediated Decarboxylative Conjugate Addition of Fluorinated Benzoic Acids: Stoichiometric and Catalytic Transformations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6726–6730. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901097
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2009
- ND EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-0447679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!