Part of this work was conducted in the Kyoto Advanced Nanotechnology Network, supported by the “Nanotechnology Network” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan). We acknowledge Dr. Daisuke Tanaka for fruitful discussion.
Nanoporous Nanorods Fabricated by Coordination Modulation and Oriented Attachment Growth†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 26, pages 4739–4743, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Tsuruoka, T., Furukawa, S., Takashima, Y., Yoshida, K., Isoda, S. and Kitagawa, S. (2009), Nanoporous Nanorods Fabricated by Coordination Modulation and Oriented Attachment Growth. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4739–4743. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901177
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!