We acknowledge support from the MEC of Spain (project CTQ2008-06549-C02-01/BQU and the Ramón y Cajal Program (A.R.F.)), the DGR of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia (2005SGR-00104), the EPSRC, and Bruker Daltonics. Part of the computer resources were provided by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (Centro Nacional de Supercomputación).
Nucleation Mechanisms of Molecular Oxides: A Study of the Assembly–Dissassembly of [W6O19]2− by Theory and Mass Spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 30, pages 5452–5456, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Vilà-Nadal, L., Rodríguez-Fortea, A., Yan, L.-K., Wilson, Elizabeth F., Cronin, L. and Poblet, Josep M. (2009), Nucleation Mechanisms of Molecular Oxides: A Study of the Assembly–Dissassembly of [W6O19]2− by Theory and Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5452–5456. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901348
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- MEC of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2008-06549-C02-01/BQU
- Ramón y Cajal Program
- DGR of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia. Grant Number: 2005SGR-00104
- Bruker Daltonics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!