We thank Prof. John Brauman for helpful discussions and A. Sloan Devlin for preparing and performing intial test reactions with the substrate appearing in entry 6 of Table 2. N.D.L. gratefully acknowledges the National Science Foundation and Novartis for predoctoral fellowships. We thank Pfizer, Inc. for support of this work.
CH Hydroxylation Using a Heterocyclic Catalyst and Aqueous H2O2†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 25, pages 4513–4516, June 8, 2009
How to Cite
Litvinas, Nichole D., Brodsky, Benjamin H. and Du Bois, J. (2009), CH Hydroxylation Using a Heterocyclic Catalyst and Aqueous H2O2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4513–4516. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901353
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!