This work was supported by Yamada Science Foundation (T.K.), Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (nos. 19550039 (T.K.), 18350007 (M.N.), and 20340072 (H.O.)) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology-Japan (MEXT) (no. 20110002 (H.O.)), and the Global Center of Excellence program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University (A.S.). A.S. acknowledges the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Resonance Balance Shift in Stacks of Delocalized Singlet Biradicals†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 30, pages 5482–5486, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Shimizu, A., Uruichi, M., Yakushi, K., Matsuzaki, H., Okamoto, H., Nakano, M., Hirao, Y., Matsumoto, K., Kurata, H. and Kubo, T. (2009), Resonance Balance Shift in Stacks of Delocalized Singlet Biradicals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5482–5486. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901382
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology-Japan (MEXT)
- Osaka University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!