This work was jointly supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20775019, No. 20735002) and the National Science and Technology Development Project (863 project No. 2006AA09Z168).
A Graphene Platform for Sensing Biomolecules†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 26, pages 4785–4787, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Lu, C.-H., Yang, H.-H., Zhu, C.-L., Chen, X. and Chen, G.-N. (2009), A Graphene Platform for Sensing Biomolecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 4785–4787. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901479
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20775019, 20735002
- National Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: 2006AA09Z168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!