This work was supported by the NSF of China (20721063, 2021140537, 20871030, 20890120), the State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC (2006CB932302), Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108), Shanghai Rising Star program (08A14010), and the Doctoral Program Foundation of the State Education Commission of China (200802461013).
Highly Water-Dispersible Biocompatible Magnetite Particles with Low Cytotoxicity Stabilized by Citrate Groups†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 32, pages 5875–5879, July 27, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, J., Sun, Z., Deng, Y., Zou, Y., Li, C., Guo, X., Xiong, L., Gao, Y., Li, F. and Zhao, D. (2009), Highly Water-Dispersible Biocompatible Magnetite Particles with Low Cytotoxicity Stabilized by Citrate Groups. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5875–5879. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901566
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20721063, 2021140537, 20871030, 20890120
- State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC. Grant Number: 2006CB932302
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- Shanghai Rising Star program. Grant Number: 08A14010
- State Education Commission of China. Grant Number: 200802461013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!