Financial support from the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and a gift of solvents from BASF is gratefully acknowledged by S.G. and G.E. E.O. is grateful for the support of a Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) postdoctoral fellowship. D.W.S. is grateful for the financial support of NSERC of Canada and the award of a Canada Research Chair.
Reversible Metal-Free Carbon Dioxide Binding by Frustrated Lewis Pairs†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 36, pages 6643–6646, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Mömming, Cornelia M., Otten, E., Kehr, G., Fröhlich, R., Grimme, S., Stephan, Douglas W. and Erker, G. (2009), Reversible Metal-Free Carbon Dioxide Binding by Frustrated Lewis Pairs. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6643–6646. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901636
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- NSERC of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!