We acknowledge Süd Chemie as well as the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Carboscale) for their support.
Defect-Mediated Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes as a Route to Design Single-Site Basic Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biomass Conversion†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 35, pages 6543–6546, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Tessonnier, J.-P., Villa, A., Majoulet, O., Su, D. and Schlögl, R. (2009), Defect-Mediated Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes as a Route to Design Single-Site Basic Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biomass Conversion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6543–6546. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901658
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!