These authors contributed equally to the work.
Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics as Agonists and Antagonists of Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Aggregation†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 736–739, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Saraogi, I., Hebda, James A., Becerril, J., Estroff, Lara A., Miranker, Andrew D. and Hamilton, Andrew D. (2010), Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics as Agonists and Antagonists of Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Aggregation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 736–739. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901694
We thank Prof. G. W. Brudvig for suggestions and Dr. C. Incarvito for assistance with X-ray crystallographic analysis. This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grants to A.D.H. (GM69850) and A.D.M. (NIDDK DK079829). J.A.H. was supported by a NRSA fellowship (AG031612).
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM69850, NIDDK DK079829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!