These authors contributed equally to the work.
Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics as Agonists and Antagonists of Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Aggregation†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 736–739, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Saraogi, I., Hebda, James A., Becerril, J., Estroff, Lara A., Miranker, Andrew D. and Hamilton, Andrew D. (2010), Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics as Agonists and Antagonists of Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Aggregation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 736–739. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901694
We thank Prof. G. W. Brudvig for suggestions and Dr. C. Incarvito for assistance with X-ray crystallographic analysis. This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grants to A.D.H. (GM69850) and A.D.M. (NIDDK DK079829). J.A.H. was supported by a NRSA fellowship (AG031612).
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM69850, NIDDK DK079829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!