We acknowledge financial support from the US Air Force (FA9550-07-1-0344 and FA9550-08-1-0287) and the European Union under the Framework 6 program under a contract for an Integrated Infrastructure Initiative ESTEEM Reference 026019. Y.Y. is grateful for a scholarship from the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
Encapsulation of Sn@carbon Nanoparticles in Bamboo-like Hollow Carbon Nanofibers as an Anode Material in Lithium-Based Batteries†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 35, pages 6485–6489, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Gu, L., Wang, C., Dhanabalan, A., van Aken, Peter A. and Maier, J. (2009), Encapsulation of Sn@carbon Nanoparticles in Bamboo-like Hollow Carbon Nanofibers as an Anode Material in Lithium-Based Batteries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6485–6489. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901723
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2009
- US Air Force. Grant Numbers: FA9550-07-1-0344, FA9550-08-1-0287
- European Union. Grant Number: 026019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!