This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation (20725516, 20873175, 60537030), Ministry of Science and Technology (2006CB933000, 2007CB936000, 2007AA06A406), Ministry of Health (2009ZX10004-301), and Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (0952nm04600, 08jc1422600).
Gold-Nanoparticle-Based Multicolor Nanobeacons for Sequence-Specific DNA Analysis†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 46, pages 8670–8674, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Song, S., Liang, Z., Zhang, J., Wang, L., Li, G. and Fan, C. (2009), Gold-Nanoparticle-Based Multicolor Nanobeacons for Sequence-Specific DNA Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8670–8674. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901887
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20725516, 20873175, 60537030
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000, 2007AA06A406
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-301
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 0952nm04600, 08jc1422600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!