Copyright© The Nobel Foundation 2008. We thank the Nobel Foundation, Stockholm, for permission to print this lecture.
The Search for Infectious Causes of Human Cancers: Where and Why (Nobel Lecture)†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 32, pages 5798–5808, July 27, 2009
How to Cite
zur Hausen, H. (2009), The Search for Infectious Causes of Human Cancers: Where and Why (Nobel Lecture). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5798–5808. doi: 10.1002/anie.200901917
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!