This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (no. R0A-2005-000-10034-0) and WCU (the Ministry of Education and Science) Program (no. R31-2008-000-10035-0) and ERC (the Korean government(MEST)) Program (no. R11-2009-088-02001-0). Computations were performed using a supercomputer of the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information under grant KSC-2008-S03-0008.
An Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell with an Organic Sensitizer Encapsulated in a Cyclodextrin Cavity†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 32, pages 5938–5941, July 27, 2009
How to Cite
Choi, H., Kang, S., Ko, J., Gao, G., Kang, H., Kang, M.-S., Nazeeruddin, Md. K. and Grätzel, M. (2009), An Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell with an Organic Sensitizer Encapsulated in a Cyclodextrin Cavity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5938–5941. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902013
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: R0A-2005-000-10034-0
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10035-0
- MEST. Grant Number: R11-2009-088-02001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!