This work was supported by the Spanish MCINN (CTQ2006-01345/BQU, CTQ2006-01080), La Marató de TV3 foundation (Ref: 050931), Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI 2005-SGR-00698), and ESF (project COST CM0701). X.G. acknowledges the I3P-CSIC predoctoral scholarship program. J.A.C. acknowledges the French foundation Vaincre Les Maladies Lysosomales for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Prof. Wolf-Dieter Fessner, Prof. Georg A. Sprenger, and Dr. Thierry Gefflaut for their helpful advice and fruitful discussions.
Asymmetric Self- and Cross-Aldol Reactions of Glycolaldehyde Catalyzed by D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 30, pages 5521–5525, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Garrabou, X., Castillo, José A., Guérard-Hélaine, C., Parella, T., Joglar, J., Lemaire, M. and Clapés, P. (2009), Asymmetric Self- and Cross-Aldol Reactions of Glycolaldehyde Catalyzed by D-Fructose-6-phosphate Aldolase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 5521–5525. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902065
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
- Spanish MCINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006-01345/BQU, CTQ2006-01080
- La Marató de TV3 foundation. Grant Number: 050931
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: DURSI 2005-SGR-00698
- ESF. Grant Number: COST CM0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!