This work was supported by the Biophotonics and the Systems Biology Initiative (FORSYS) of the German Ministry of Research and Education (BMBF, grants 13N9234 and 0315262).
Super-Resolution Imaging with Small Organic Fluorophores†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 37, pages 6903–6908, September 1, 2009
How to Cite
Heilemann, M., van de Linde, S., Mukherjee, A. and Sauer, M. (2009), Super-Resolution Imaging with Small Organic Fluorophores. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6903–6908. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902073
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
- German Ministry of Research and Education. Grant Numbers: 13N9234, 0315262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!