We would like to thank A. Maroto and R. Villamizar for their helpful comments and also S. Moreno for the loan of essential equipment. This study has been supported by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science, MEC, through the project grants NAN2004-09306-C05-05 and CTQ2007-67570/BQU. G.A.Z.-G. would like to thank the Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan Government) and European Social Fund for awarding the FI DGR fellowship.
Immediate Detection of Living Bacteria at Ultralow Concentrations Using a Carbon Nanotube Based Potentiometric Aptasensor†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 40, pages 7334–7337, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Zelada-Guillén, Gustavo A., Riu, J., Düzgün, A. and Rius, F. Xavier. (2009), Immediate Detection of Living Bacteria at Ultralow Concentrations Using a Carbon Nanotube Based Potentiometric Aptasensor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7334–7337. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902090
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2009
- Ministry of Education and Science, MEC. Grant Numbers: NAN2004-09306-C05-05, CTQ2007-67570/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!