We thank Prof. Allan Bard for drawing our attention to Magnéli phases. Furthermore the authors would like to acknowledge R. Kosmala for TEM, R. Lynch for SEM, U. Marten-Jahns for assistance in XRD and the Engineering of Advanced Materials (EAM) (catalysis section) Cluster of Excellence in Erlangen for financial support.
Semimetallic TiO2 Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 39, pages 7236–7239, September 14, 2009
How to Cite
Hahn, R., Schmidt-Stein, F., Salonen, J., Thiemann, S., Song, Y., Kunze, J., Lehto, V.-P. and Schmuki, P. (2009), Semimetallic TiO2 Nanotubes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7236–7239. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902207
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2009
- Engineering of Advanced Materials (EAM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!