This research was in part financially supported by the University of Bari.
Heck Reactions with Palladium Nanoparticles in Ionic Liquids: Coupling of Aryl Chlorides with Deactivated Olefins†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 33, pages 6101–6103, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Calò, V., Nacci, A., Monopoli, A. and Cotugno, P. (2009), Heck Reactions with Palladium Nanoparticles in Ionic Liquids: Coupling of Aryl Chlorides with Deactivated Olefins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6101–6103. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902337
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!