We thank Dr. T.-L. Huh (The Korea Zebrafish Organogenesis Mutant Bank) for technical assistance with the zebrafish studies and for providing Tg(cmlc2:GFP) transgenic zebrafish and cmlc2- and vmhc-containing plasmids. This work was supported by grants of the NRL and WCU (R32-2008-000-10217-0) programs (KOSEF/MEST). S.-K.K. thanks the Seoul Science Fellowship program. S.-K.K. and X.Z.T. also thank the BK21 program (KRF).
Cardiosulfa, a Small Molecule that Induces Abnormal Heart Development in Zebrafish, and Its Biological Implications†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7809–7812, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Ko, S.-K., Jin, H., Jung, D.-W., Tian, X. and Shin, I. (2009), Cardiosulfa, a Small Molecule that Induces Abnormal Heart Development in Zebrafish, and Its Biological Implications. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7809–7812. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902370
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- WCU. Grant Number: R32-2008-000-10217-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!