This research was supported by the MOLOC EC project.
Multiplexed Analysis of Hg2+ and Ag+ Ions by Nucleic Acid Functionalized CdSe/ZnS Quantum Dots and Their Use for Logic Gate Operations†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7818–7821, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Freeman, R., Finder, T. and Willner, I. (2009), Multiplexed Analysis of Hg2+ and Ag+ Ions by Nucleic Acid Functionalized CdSe/ZnS Quantum Dots and Their Use for Logic Gate Operations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7818–7821. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902395
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!